Online ordering for lunches is finally here! It’s easy. All you have to do is register your child and start ordering lunches online at https://kestrelheights.schoollunchchoice.com/
**If you were registered last year, you just need to modify your child’s information to reflect this year’s teacher and grade.
Menus will be posted 4 weeks out so that you can order for a month at a time.
Below is information on using the system. There are also video tutorials on the website to help you out if you have questions.
- A calendar of menu items will be published on this site and posted at school monthly.
- Cost for lunch is $3.50 each day.
- A 3% transaction fee will be added to every order. This fee covers the cost of processing your payment.
- Lunch includes an entrée, side dish, fruit or vegetables, and a drink.
- All meals are served with 1% milk.
- On half-days a bagged lunch will be available to purchase for Elementary only; which will consist of a sandwich, and side items, with a bottle of water for Elementary students only.
- Teachers cannot take money. Please pay for your meals online. We will not accept any same day orders. If you have not pre-ordered please pack your child a lunch.
- Weekly Orders should be placed by Saturday, 5:00 pm the week before.
- If your child will be absent from school or in case of an emergency, and you wish to cancel your lunch order, you may cancel his/her lunch by 7:00 am the day of on the school lunch choice website and receive credit. After 7:01 am all sales are final.
- No refunds will be given; credit will be issued for meals cancelled on time.
- All menu items are subject to change based upon availability of quality ingredients and to accommodate special school events.
|Questions or Concerns?
|Free and Reduced Lunch
||Donna Griffin | email
||(919) 484-1300 x232
||Maggie Buckholz | email
||(919) 484-1300 x126
||Jennifer Hofheinz | email
||(919) 484-1300 x300
$3.50 Monday - Friday