| Ordering lunch will be completely online. Menus will be posted 4 weeks out so that you can order for a month at a time if you so choose.
Below is information on using the system. There are also video tutorials on the website to help you out if you have questions.
- A calendar of menu items will be published on this site and posted at school monthly.
- Cost for lunch is $3.50 each day.
- A 3% transaction fee will be added to every order. This fee covers the cost of processing your payment.
- Lunch includes an entrée, side dish, fruit or vegetables, and a drink.
- Drink choices are 1% milk or bottled water. Water will be the default choice. Click the milk w/meal tab if you would like your student to receive milk.
- Click the milk or cookie tab to order an ala carte item if your child brings their own lunch or would like an additional milk or cookie.
Teachers cannot take money. Please pay for your meals online.
- Weekly Orders should be placed by Thursday 9:00 pm the week before.
- Emergency Orders must be placed by 7:00 am the day you want your meal (7:01am is too late and the system will not let you order).
- If your child will be absent from school or you wish to cancel your lunch order, you may cancel his/her lunch by 7:00 am the day of and receive credit. After 7:01 am all sales are final.
- No refunds will be given; credit will be issued for meals cancelled on time.
- All menu items are subject to change based upon availability of quality ingredients and to accommodate special school events.
You may contact our lunch caterer, Dennis Lang, at: 9194915155 or TFIDML11@yahoo.com