Online ordering for lunches is finally here! It’s easy. All you have to do is register your child and start ordering lunches online at https://kestrelheights.schoollunchchoice.com/
**If you were registered last year, you just need to modify your child’s information to reflect this year’s teacher and grade.
Menus will be posted 4 weeks out so that you can order for a month at a time.
Below is information on using the system. There are also video tutorials on the website to help you out if you have questions.
- A calendar of menu items will be published on this site and posted at school monthly.
- Cost for lunch is $3.50 each day.
- A 3% transaction fee will be added to every order. This fee covers the cost of processing your payment.
- Lunch includes an entrée, side dish, fruit or vegetables, and a drink.
- All meals are served with 1% milk.
- On half-days a bagged lunch will be available to purchase for Elementary only; which will consist of a sandwich, and side items, with a bottle of water for Elementary students only.
- Teachers cannot take money. Please pay for your meals online. We will not accept any same day orders. If you have not pre-ordered please pack your child a lunch.
- Weekly Orders should be placed by Saturday, 5:00 pm the week before.
- If your child will be absent from school or in case of an emergency, and you wish to cancel your lunch order, you may cancel his/her lunch by 7:00 am the day of on the school lunch choice website and receive credit. After 7:01 am all sales are final.
- No refunds will be given; credit will be issued for meals cancelled on time.
- All menu items are subject to change based upon availability of quality ingredients and to accommodate special school events.
You may email our lunch contact, Jennifer Hofheinz for order questions, or Bre Buckholz at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
$3.50 Monday - Friday